Saturday 24 August 2013

Exam Results and University!!!

Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting in a while, my laptop is in repair :( I am currently using a loan laptop.

The last month has been both exciting and stressful. As some of you may already know, August 15th was A-level results day, also the day I found out whether I will be going to university or not and... I am!! I got my insurance choice but I am actually very happy about it :D A lot has happened in the last few months and I feel I would be better suited to the place I am going than the place I originally wanted to go to (I am not saying which university it is at the moment, just because I want to see how I settle in before I say anything). I am very excited but I did find out yesterday that I didn't get any of the accommodation that I applied for but it seems a lot of people are in the same situation as I am and now that I have calmed down I am actually looking forward to living in catered accommodation.

I would also like to say that I now have an instagram account @throughkatherineseyes

I will try my hardest to update my blog and instagram as much as I can before I move to university as I'm pretty sure the first few weeks will be extremely hectic when I arrive!!

Love




5 comments:

  1. You'll love uni, and first year is the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commentnig! Have you got any tips for freshers week? x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I've just followed you on bloglovin' x

      Delete
  3. Thank you :) Just followed you on bloglovin'! x

    ReplyDelete