Thursday 12 September 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - Bullet you whole day

Well this is going to be interesting... I've started writing this at 00:26 on September 12th 2013. So this is where I will start!


  • Set alarm for 7:30!!
  • Finish watching Big Bang Theory on E4 (The Luminous Fish Effect and The Hamburger Postulate)
  • Fall asleep ZzZzZ
  • Wake up at 8:30 (woops!)
  • Have breakfast, cornflakes and a glass of orange juice
  • Have a shower, get changed and do make up
  • Get a bus to the car hire place to pick up a car, our little car broke down after coming back from booking the car we were going to hire!
  • Come back home and pack more stuff
  • Have lunch, croissant
  • Pack even more!!
  • Have dinner, cheese pasta with tomato and mascarpone sauce and chorizo
  • At 7:00 my uncle came over to give me my birthday card :) 
  • Dad got home from a governors' meeting at school so we loaded the car ready for tomorrow
  • Watched Educating Yorkshire
  • Washed hair
  • Got into bed and finished writing this blog and starting the next!! 
  • Saw that I have been nominated for a Liebster award for the second time so look out for those posts!! Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to writing them
  • Started watching Step Up 4 but I will probably fall asleep half way through and end up watching the rest tomorrow morning
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment